Paris attack map 800px
Shooters, brandishing assault rifles and dressed in black uniforms, were seen slowly pulling up in the Merc during a series of coordinated atrocities

Two heavily armed ISIS gunmen pulled up in a black Mercedes-Benz and calmly slaughtered scores of ­innocent diners in a Paris bistro ­before driving away. An eyewitness has told how 20 people were executed in a ­calculated attack on a busy restaurant in the heart of the French capital as they ate at tables on the pavement.

A shocking description of the assassins and their barbaric assault came as the first eyewitness ­accounts emerged last night. Mahoud Admo said:
"The gunman showed no emotion at all as he began spraying bullets into the ­diners. He just kept reloading his machine gun and firing, without saying a thing. The people outside the bar were dead straight away. There were streams of blood everywhere and broken glass. It was carnage."
Shocking details of the bloody attack came as France remained on high alert while special forces ­continued to hunt for members of the terror cell.

ISIS claimed ­responsibility for the sickening ­attacks which have killed at least 127 people and left up to 60 more seriously injured.

The attack at Le Belle Equipe took place shortly after the first of three explosions rocked the Stade de France, where the host nation was playing against Germany.

Mr Admo, 26, who was staying at the Salvation Army hostel in Rue de Charonne opposite the Le Belle Equipe, told how gunmen executed patrons in a drive-by attack. Trembling as he recalled how the massacre unfolded, he said:
"I was just in my room and had the window open on to the street below. I could see lots people sat outside the bar eating dinner and enjoying a drink. The place was full of people just enjoying themselves. At about 9.30pm a new looking black Mercedes pulled up outside with dark tinted windows at the back and the passenger and driver windows down. I could clearly see the passenger's face as he was not ­wearing a hat or mask.

As soon as the car stopped he quietly opened the door and got out in front of the restaurant. That is when I saw he was ­holding a machine gun that was resting on his hip. I could not take in what I was witnessing. People outside spotted the shooter approaching with his gun and tried to run inside but he shot them down in the doorway.

Then people inside moved ­forward to see what was happening and he sprayed more bullets into them. I was trying to catch them on my camera phone but the gunman saw the light on my mobile and I ducked down behind the wall as they fired at my hotel. The gunman calmly reloaded his weapon several times. He then shot up at the windows in the street to make sure nobody was filming anything or taking photographs. It lasted over six minutes

He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black except for a red scarf. The shooter was aged about 35 and had an extremely muscular build, which you could tell from the size of his arms. He looked like a weightlifter.

He was not wearing gloves and his face was expressionless as he walked towards the bar. The driver had opened his door shortly before the shooting began and stood up with his arm and a machine gun rested on the roof of the car. He stood there with his foot up in the door acting as a lookout. I would describe him as tall, with dark hair and also quite muscular.

They looked like soldiers or mercenaries and carried the whole thing out like a military operation. It was clear that they were both very heavily armed and the gunman was carrying several magazines on him. They both then coolly sat back in the car and sped off in the direction of the Bataclan Theatre."

After about five minutes the police and ambulances arrived. There were about 20 bodies lying dead outside the bar and all the windows around were cracked from bullets. It was sickening. You could see where people had been shot. There were about eight ambulances to take injured survivors away. People were crying and screaming as they ­began to realise what had happened. Around 5am the dead bodies were laid out in the street under yellow ­blankets until they were taken away in ambulances."
Paris attack emt
Yesterday mourners ­began laying flowers and candles in tribute to the dead outside the bullet-­ridden front of Le Belle Equipe. Fatiha Toun, 25, told of the carnage left by the gunmen. She said:
"I was heading to catch a bus when I heard a woman screaming and the rattle of gunfire. I could see flames rising from the shooter's weapon in the street as he pointed at the bar. It was hard to tell what was happening in all the chaos. There were dead people laid on the pavement and one woman had her leg stripped to the bone where she had been hit with bullets. I saw a child injured outside but could not tell if they were still alive."
Tobias Ramsie, 27, hid behind in a neighbouring shop as the gunman began peppering the front of bar. He said:
"I just kept my head down and prayed no one would see me. I heard the car leave and I was still too scared to move. I just kept thinking, 'What if he's still here waiting for more people?'"
Attacks also took place on Le Carillon bar and Le Petit Cambodge restaurant. Etienne Athea, a 34-year-old photographer, heard the militants open fire at customers at Le Carillon. He said:
"It was like a movie. I thought it was my TV. I didn't know what was happening. I saw the emergency people, I saw the bodies. I am scared. Sometimes I drink my Coca-Cola here. Now I don't know if I can go in the bar for a drink because I know people can kill me."
A forensic team that had spent more than 12 hours combing the Comptoir Voltaire, on Boulevard Voltaire, lifted a cordon around the site yesterday. Ten bullet holes were visible in the glass of the brasserie and a table soaked in blood stood outside, with armed ­officers guarding the site.

Fatima Merzouki, 31, a paralegal who lives nearby, said she had eaten at the restaurant on Thursday night with her boyfriend, Alexander Thiele, 30. She said:
"We were working late so we met and had dinner. It was calm and lovely. Then yesterday I walked past and saw the devastation. It's terrifying - we were told a bomber had exploded a bomb strapped to his chest."