They've done the former in many ways, including, but not limited to:
- turning the money supply into a debt-based model which has enslaved the world's people to a system which funnels much of the resources directly to them;
- hijacking the banking infrastructure so that most of the profits made by what should be a public utility are not reinvested into local communities, but instead are further enriching themselves;
- monopolizing medicine so that natural and cheap substances are either vilified or suppressed, which are then replaced with toxin-rich derivatives from plants and bacteria, as well as synthetics in general, that can be patented and sold at prices which further deprive the people of not just their wealth, but their health too;
- infiltrating governmental affairs so that macro policy decisions are determined by either the puppets they situate, or the corporate lobbyists who write the policy and package it with 'legal' donations; and
- using their corporate-controlled media to shape the mindset of the masses with false and harmful narratives on life.