Why did Flight 370 try to hide its whereabouts?
MH370 was a 777-200 service carrying 239 passenger and crew on a regular Kuala Lumpur to Beijing service. To recap, it left KL at 12.40 am, it disappeared as a commercial radar trace at 1.22 am close to the area where such radar visibility to the Malaysia air traffic control system drops off, and was never observed as entering Vietnam controlled air space on a path intended to cross that country to the South China Sea and continue past Hong Kong toward its destination. The transponders on Flight 370 was switched off immediately after it was outside the visibility of Malaysia's air traffic control! To quote a poster GarageYears on a forum for professional pilots:
This could only have been done by a compromised crew, or by hijackers. To quote another forum member Tfor2,Turning off the transponder isn't just a toggle or push-button, the switch is a rotary and you'd have to move it two positions to get it into the standby condition.
To quote a professional A330 pilot,1. It was a hi-jack (transponder turned off, no Mayday), and the plane was not under the control of the pilots. It flew to wherever was demanded, and something happened thereafter causing it to crash, probably from an effort to regain control (as with United 93 during events of 9/11). So it could be anywhere. An eye-witness will eventually come forward. 2. The most fearsome worry to come out of this is how come an aircraft can invade national territory without military or civil or satellite detection? This leaves a hole in the defense systems of all countries.
But that's not the only sign that Flight 370 was trying to hide its whereabouts. Immediately after shutting off its transponders, Flight 370 made a U-turn and headed in the direction of Diego Garcia, crossing Malaysia in the process. If there indeed had been a massive technical failure, the crew would have tried to safely ditch the plane at sea, not return to Malaysia. And if there had been a cabin decompression, the plane would have slowly lost altitude, crashing into the Gulf of Thailand. Malaysia's Air Force Chief General Rodzali Daud first raised the possibility that the plane had reversed course the very next day (9th March), and he was quoted by a Malay-language paper as saying the jet had been tracked hundreds of miles from its intended flight path, over the Strait of Malacca off western Malaysia, and up to 320 kilometres northwest of the Malaysian state of Penang, after which it either disappeared or Malaysian radar lost capability to track it. It was clearly flying low, as if to avoid detection by radar.I think the flight deck was compromised.
Letter that was received by Vietnamese officials about a possible crash in Vietnam (unconfirmed source) - http://t.co/COQZQvDtU2
- Florian Witulski (@vaitor) March 12, 2014
BBC also reported about the letter but it turned out to be false information... nothing at the Ho Chi Minh coastTo quote another poster Frenchwalker on the same aforementioned forum,
- Florian Witulski (@vaitor) March 12, 2014
sophisticated radar network, but we haven't heard from them either. Apart from radar, there is also other "live" data associated with commercial aircraft, which is not being discussed. To quote another user of the forum Davionics,Just to point out on some of the information provided by the Malaysian military last night around its last know position, more so around the fact the the aircraft descended to around 3000ft would this simply be to maintain Visual Flight Rules , cloud base in Kuala Lumpur usually sits between 3000ft and 10,000ft this would indicate the the person in command certainly had control of the Aircraft
Investigators have now confirmed that such live data indicated that the plane continued to fly even after its last radar contact. The just won't tell us when the data transmissions ended (which would indicate when the flight landed). To quote,Why has nobody confirmed/announced if there were any transmissions sent via SATCOM? Seems to be the elephant in the room - the media currently appears to have an unhealthy tunneled obsession with; radar, ads-b, voice comms, gps, black boxes, etc. Surely ACARS and engine telemetry data could shine a good dose of light on this incredibly sad fiasco. Many aircraft today also have Panasonic Avionics high-bandwidth eXconnect GCS (Global Communications Suite) to augment SATCOM.
And there is still no word about the signals from monitoring systems embedded in the plane's Rolls-Royce PLC engines, which would have stopped when the plane landed. Diego Garcia is the strongest US military-air force base in the Indian Ocean. It served as a forwarding base in almost all American conflicts in the Gulf and in Afghanistan. It was also a transit venue for the infamous "extraordinary renditions." It possesses formidable radar capabilities, as well as several airstrips. And large hangars that can hide aircraft. To quote a commenter on a pilot's website who believed the plane was in Diego Garcia,Throughout the roughly four hours after the jet dropped from civilian radar screens, these people said, the link operated in a kind of standby mode and sought to establish contact with a satellite or satellites. These transmissions did not include data, they said, but the periodic contacts indicate to investigators that the plane was still intact and believed to be flying. Investigators are still working to fully understand the information, according to one person briefed on the matter. The transmissions, this person said, were comparable to the plane "saying I'm here, I'm ready to send data."
And most important of all, Diego Garcia has a staff who follow a code of not asking too many questions and keeping their eyes wide shut. Unlike Malaysia, there are no General Dauds in Diego Garcia, who would blurt out what they saw on military radar.My speculation is of this being a super-duper, super-extraordinary form of rendition.
The presence of a large number of Chinese passengers on board the doomed flight is being used to strain relations between Communist China and Malaysia, and it may contribute to a future deterioration of their relationship, resulting in increased justification of Chinese presence in the region, and maybe even future Chinese aggression. This may also help explain why a Malaysian plane was targeted, as opposed to an Indonesian plane (Indonesia is already in the hands of the Globalists, and therefore never gets any brinkmanship from Communist China, which is a creation of the Globalists). Malaysia is probably the only country in the world whose recent leadership has openly criticized the IMF, Israel, the War on Terror and made claims that 9/11 was an Inside Job. Malaysia has a bustling economy, but the Globalists prefer plantation style economies, such as neighbouring Indonesia, which is completely under Globalist control. Since Malaysia cannot be subject to the so-called War on Terror unless they start openly supporting Al-Qaida, the only other alternative the Globalists have is to feed it to China, and the Panda will invite itself for lunch, Al-Qaida or not. Mainstream media has repeatedly stressed at Chinese impatience with Malaysian "incompetence." While it is true that the present mess would not have been possible unless many Malaysian officials were compromised, so were many officials of other governments involved in the search and rescue efforts. And despite such high level corruption, the deliberately concealed fact that the plane had reversed course and moved Westwards did come out, albeit in a muffled way. It is unlikely that such disclosure would have ever happened in any of the neighbouring Globalist-dominated countries.
Other Odd Ends
- Initially there were reports of some passengers who did not board the plane, but then Malaysian authorities were forced to "retract" their statements. Passengers connected to the Global Elite usually receive advance warnings.
- Flight 370 had 20 employees of Texas based Freescale Semiconductors. It would be interesting to know what their latest projects were. It is unclear whether or not the company counted the NSA among its clients. To quote Wikipedia on the company,
In the 1960s, one of the U. S. space program's goals was to land a man on the moon and return him safely to Earth [Not Quite!]. In 1968, NASA began manned Apollo flights that led to the first lunar landing in July 1969. Apollo 11 was particularly significant for hundreds of employees involved in designing, testing and producing its electronics. A division of Motorola, which became Freescale Semiconductor, supplied thousands of semiconductor devices, ground-based tracking and checkout equipment, and 12 on-board tracking and communications units. An "up-data link" in the Apollo's command module received signals from Earth to relay to other on-board systems. A transponder received and transmitted voice and television signals and scientific data. [.......] and Motorola's MPC5200 microprocessor deployed telematic systems for General Motors' OnStar systems. [.......] In addition, a recent ABI Research market study report states that Freescale owns 60% share of the Radio Frequency (RF) semiconductor device market. [.......] Also in 2011, Freescale announced the company's first magnetometer for location tracking in smart mobile devices.
- Confirmation of Iranian passengers travelling on false European passports. While they have been ruled out as hijackers, the Powers That Be sometimes do use Iranians for dirty work. There was also an attempt to portray them as favourably as possible.
- If a missile destroyed Flight 370, the missile would have left a radar signature (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion, and they transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally bouyant and will float in water (Thanks to Mike Adams), and would have been noticed if there was a crash at sea.
- Some relatives of passengers claim that calls placed to their cellphones are ringing! Passenger social media accounts on the Chinese social media QQ site show the passengers to be online!
- Conspiracy Forums are abuzz with rumours of the plane being diverted to Diego Garcia.
- America has jumped into the investigation, subtly suggesting that the captain went mad (The Iranians don't seem to interest them). But that's what they said about EgyptAir Flight 990, which was returning to Egypt with more than 30 military officers who had trained in America. They are mum about the radars at Diego Garcia picking up anything unusual.
- Airport security camera photographs of the two men travelling on fake passports have been shooped! The younger man (left) was identified as Pouiria Nur Mohammad Mehrdad, 19, said by police in Malaysia to be an Iranian asylum seeker on his way to Germany to meet his mother. The older man (right) remains unknown. But this still does not explain why the legs (and bag) of the older guy were shooped onto Mehrdad's torso. There are also many other discrepancies in the passenger list, such as people who were reported to be on the flight now claiming to be at home.
From Diego Garcia to Where?
If suppose we are to assume that the plane was indeed diverted to Diego Garcia, it is reasonable to assume that the plane and its passengers would not be kept there indefinitely. If we are to follow the logic of some devoted conspiracy theorists who are pursuing this on other forums, the plane and its passengers would be flown to the Eastern mainland of the United States, over the Atlantic Ocean to escape scrutiny (and comparatively less distance than the other way around). Of course, the plane's livery would be painted over. The plane's wreckage would later be carefully deposited by (presumably by air) on a location far away from Diego Garcia. But why are we discussing this here? Because the same devoted conspiracy theorists who are pursuing this on other forums have pointed out that four days after the disappearance of MH370, a curious military exercise took place on the Southern-Eastern part of the United States coastline. Fighter jets were reportedly "escorting" a plane. To quote,
Members of the South Carolina Air National Guard are conducting an air defense exercise along the coast. Guard Senior Master Sergeant Edward Snyder says people might see fighter jets escorting a civilian aircraft Thursday over the North Charleston and Myrtle Beach areas.Add to that, there is historical precedent suggesting that some very suspicious crashes at sea may have been more than just crashes. The following are some well known examples.
- In 1983, KAL007 was headed to South Korea, with an American Congressman on board. The Congressman was on a mission to warn the South Korean leadership that the United States government had been compromised by the Soviets. The plane disappeared at sea. After the fall of the Soviet Union, there was some evidence that the Congressman was imprisoned in a gulag. The United States government didn't seem to have a problem with this arrangement.
- The 1998 crash of SWR111 in Canadian territorial waters. The plane was carrying diamonds, rubies, emeralds and other gems in its cargo hold, which were worth half a billion dollars. They were being transferred from a bank in America to a bank in Switzerland. None of these were ever recovered. It is possible that the plane was diverted to a Canadian airport. Also on board was Saudi prince Al-Saud Bandar, one of the richest men in the world. Only 60 bodies were "recovered."
- The 2009 crash of AF447 in the Atlantic Ocean.
Professional Pilots Rumour Network (Note that this is a fairly technical forum, and conspiracy theories are being deleted)
A Malaysian Source (Regularly Updated)
Maps of the supposed flight route.
CNN coverage (Warning Disinfo)
Several aggregated newsfeeds
Coverage on the Wall Street Journal (Warning Disinfo; This publication is associated with the Rothschilds.)