Plagues
S

Attention

Robber barons and human guinea pigs

Money and Medicine
© Off-Guardian
How do you make a potentially dangerous and ineffective drug appear like a miracle of modern science? You could, for instance, enrol only certain people in clinical trials and exclude others or bring the study to a close as soon as you see a spike in the data that implies evidence of effectiveness.

There are many ways to do it.

According to health practitioner and writer Craig Stellpflug in his article 'Big Pharma: Getting away with murder'(2012), the strategy is to get in quick, design the study to get the result you want, get out fast and make lots of money.

Stellpflug says:
If a study comes up negative for your favorite drug, just don't publish it! 68 per cent of all drug studies are swept under the carpet to keep those pesky side effects from being reported. Only 32 per cent of studies come up positive and a lot of those studies are 'shortened' to limit the long-term findings. Studies cut short were found to overestimate the study drug's effectiveness and miss dangerous side effects and complications by an average of 30 per cent. This would explain the amazing 85 per cent drug study success rate in the hands of Big Pharma according to the Annals of Internal Medicine."
Of course, it helps to get the regulatory agencies on board and to convince the media and health officials of the need for your wonder product and its efficacy and safety. In the process, well-paid career scientists and 'science' effectively become shaped and led by corporate profit margins and political processes.

And what better way to make a financial killing than by making a mountain out of a molehill and calling it a 'pandemic'?

Attention

The final nail in the coffin of medical research

The lamps are going out all over Europe, we shall not see them lit again in our life-time." Edward Grey
Medical Fraud
© Phil Richards Insurance.com
Several years ago, I wrote a book called Doctoring Data. It was my attempt to help people navigate their way through medical headlines and medical data.

One of the main reasons I was stimulated to write it, is because I had become deeply concerned that science, especially medical science, had been almost fully taken over by commercial interests. With the end result that much of the data we were getting bombarded with was enormously biased, and thus corrupted. I wanted to show how some of this bias gets built in.

I was not alone in my concerns. As far back as 2005, John Ioannidis wrote the very highly cited paper 'Why most Published Research Findings are False'. It has been downloaded and read by many, many, thousands of researchers over the years, so they can't say they don't know:
Moreover for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias. 1
Marcia Angell, who edited the New England Journal of Medicine for twenty years, wrote the following. It is a quote I have used many times, in many different talks:
It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgement of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal of Medicine.
Peter Gotzsche, who set up the Nordic Cochrane Collaboration, and who was booted out of said Cochrane collaboration for questioning the HPV vaccine (used to prevent cervical cancer) wrote the book. Deadly Medicine and Organised Crime. [How big pharma has corrupted healthcare].

The book cover states...
The main reason we take so many drugs is that drug companies don't sell drugs, they sell lies about drugs... virtually everything we know about drugs is what the companies have chosen to tell us and our doctors... if you don't believe the system is out of control, please e-mail me and explain why drugs are the third leading cause of death.

Attention

Latest anti-lockdown protests hit London

London Protestors
© Off-Guardian
Another huge wave of people took to the streets of London today, protesting the Covid restrictions, proposed vaccine passports, injections for children and other dystopian aspects of our authoritarian new normal.

Similar protests have been happening regularly since the imposition of Lockdown in March last year, including last month when well over 100,000 people (some estimates said 1million+) turned up.

The march was practically ignored by the mainstream, with the BBC reporting a turnout of "hundreds" despite video evidence showing at least 1000x that number.

Today's crowd was no smaller, maybe even larger, and certainly just as passionate...

Attention

A Brief History of Hopium

US Presidents
© USA Today
With all these decades and โ€” in the case of the oldest democracies โ€” centuries of broken political promises, you'd think that the public would have caught on to the game by now. But, if anything, recent events have revealed that people are becoming more addicted to this politician-peddled hopium even as the lies and broken promises become ever more ridiculous. . . .

Attention

Unthinkable Thoughts - '....powerful people and organizations have engineered this pandemic with deadly intent'

This essay is inspired by Dr Mercola's announcement last week that (reading between the lines) his life and his family's have been threatened if he doesn't remove from his web site a peer-reviewed study demonstrating the benefits of vitamin D and zinc in prevention of the worst COVID outcomes. In the present Orwellian era, where propaganda and deception are ubiquitous, one of the signposts of truth that I have learned to respect is that the most important truths are the most heavily censored.

BioWeapon
© Activist Post
This is not what I enjoy writing about, but as I find dark thoughts creeping into my consciousness, perhaps it is better to put them on paper with supporting logic and invite my readers to help me clarify the reasoning and, perhaps, to point a way out of the darkness.

Already in January, 2020, two ideas about COVID were emerging. One is that there were people and institutions who seemed to have anticipated the event, and were planning for it for a long time. Gates, Fauci, the World Economic Forum, and Johns Hopkins School of Medicine were among the prescient. (I credit the (now deleted) videos of Spiro Skouras.) Second was the genetic evidence suggesting that COVID had a laboratory origin. Funders of the scientific establishment have lost their bid to ridicule this idea, and it has now leaked into the mainstream, where it is fused with the classical yellow peril propaganda: "China did it!". I have cited evidence that America is likely equally culpable.

The confluence of these two themes suggests the dark logic that I take for my topic today: Those who knew in advance, not only that there would be a pandemic but that it would be a Coronavirus, were actually responsible for engineering this pandemic.

Immediately, I think: How could people capable of such sociopathic enormities be occupying the most powerful circles of the world's elite? And what would be their motivation? I don't have answers to these questions, and I will leave speculation to others. But there's one attractive answer that I find less compelling: that it's a money-maker for the large and criminal pharmaceutical industry. The new mRNA vaccines are already the most profitable drugs in history, but I think that shutdown of world economies, assassinations of world leaders, deep corruption of science, and full-spectrum control of the mainstream narrative imply a larger power base than can plausibly be commanded by the pharma industry.

Instead, I'll try to follow the scientific and medical implications of the hypothesis that COVID is a bioweapon.

Syringe

Free 'Joint for Jabs' in Washington State

Marijuana Joint
© Photo by Elsa Olofsson/UnsplashSource: https://unsplash.com/photos/LPP29_jAx9M
In an effort to encourage vaccinations and speed the process up, Washington State has approved a "Joints for Jabs" policy, giving adults the chance to get a free joint with their COVID-19 shot.

This policy was approved by the state's Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB), allowing people to get a free pre-rolled joint when getting their first or second vaccine shot at a clinic located near a state-licensed cannabis retailer.

The joint must be claimed at the time of vaccination. The "Joints for Jabs" policy will stay in place until July 12, with retailers being able to advertise if they're participating in the promotion.

According to the LCB, cannabis retailers had been asking for permission to engage in promotions to support state vaccinations.

"The LCB has provided dozens of allowances for alcohol and cannabis licensees throughout the COVID pandemic in an effort to support businesses during the restriction period and to support the vaccine effort," explains a press release. "Most recently, it to be provided an allowance for a beer, wine or cocktail to be provided at no cost for those vaccinated by June 30."

Attention

Stop the Fake Info

Fake News
© Aventislearning.com
In this rant, Nelly goes undercover on Telegram and discovers some very disturbing things...

USA

Fauci - Public Enemy #1?

JP & Fauci
© Awaken with JP
Explore the investigation into is Fauci public enemy #1? The nations top infectious disease villain has a load of mounting evidence stacked against him. Take an in-depth look at his ties to the Wuhan lab and the virus in this video. You be the judge.

Attention

COVID disinformation and media suppression of experts

Covid Lies
© Nutritruth Org

Ask yourself why public health authorities would suppress this information:

'We Made a Big Mistake' โ€” COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage

Or this information:

Revolver Series, Part One: Exposing the Media's Plot to Hide Record Vaccine Deaths and Deceive Americans

Revolver Investigation, Part Two: Exposing the Media's Plot to Hide Record Vaccine Deaths and Deceive Americans

Why would Big Pharma hire "fact checkers" to discredit safe successful treatment of Covid with HCQ and Ivermectin? Both have been used for decades. They are so safe that in civilized countries not controlled by Big Pharma and their medical bureaucrats, the drugs are available over the counter. In Africa HCQ is known as "Sunday medicine." In malaria areas it is taken every Sunday by everyone. Yet American public health authorities and their shills said you would have a heart attack if you took it, and a majority of American doctors fell for the obvious lie.

Sherlock

New outbreak of mysterious & deadly brain disease that has Canadian health officials baffled

laboratory microscope
© Getty Images / MediaNews Group
A fresh outbreak of a mysterious illness has been making headlines in Canada. A neurological disease dubbed the New Brunswick Syndrome has affected dozens and killed six people in recent months in the region that gave it its name.

At least 48 people aged between 18 and 85, almost equally men and women, have been suffering from an inexplicable illness that has caused their health to swiftly deteriorate. Visual and auditory hallucinations, memory loss, difficulty walking and balance issues are among the symptoms of the mysterious condition, which is reported to have killed six patients thus far.

Comment: The apparent rise in mysterious, unusual, and rare, outbreaks of viruses and diseases, in humans and in animals, does appear to be rather symbolic as to the state of our sick world; however, as is the case with the coronavirus, there are other causes that also need to be considered: