The global warming climate appears to have been hacked by natural factors.
- In Russia Moscow celebrated the coldest orthodox Christmas in 125 years.
- Snowfall paralyzed the city of Istanbul, Turkey.
- Massive snow falls across the Balkans, Italy and Greece.
- Dozens of Europeans have since frozen to death.
- Northern Albania villages have been cut off by 120 cm of snow.
- A temperature of -62°C (-80°F) was recorded in Chanty-Mansijsk (Russia).
These are all odd events when considering the "consensus" forecasts made 15 years ago, which warned that snow and ice would become rare.
In fact many scientists warned that Mediterranean conditions would spread into northern Europe. Lately, however, just the opposite has happened: Arctic conditions have plunged down into the Mediterranean!
Even worse, there is no end in site for the harsh European winter conditions, German mass circulation daily Bild writes here.