Last month's highlights include:
- Record wildfires in Chile and Argentina (where there was also record rainfall)
- Record rainfall ending record drought in California
- Record one-day and monthly snowfalls in Japan and the US West
- Record tornado outbreaks in the US South
- Record one-day rainfalls in the US South
- Record-cold temperatures and snowfalls in eastern and southern Europe
- Record snowfall in the Sahara
- Record heat in Australia, and record cold in New Zealand
Watch it on Sott.net's Vimeo channel:
Music used: 'Escape from the Temple' by Per Kiilstofte. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 InternationalTo understand what's going on, check out our book explaining how all these events are part of a natural climate shift, and why it's taking place now: Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection.
Check out previous installments in this series - now translated into multiple languages - and more videos from SOTT Media here, here, or here.
You can help us chronicle the signs by sending your video suggestions to [email protected]