The propaganda began at least a century ago, accelerated after the creation of the CIA and became more pronounced targeting American people after the JFK assassination as described in CIA document 1035-960. Specifically the techniques, which we see employed today all the time by mainstream media and CIA assets/online trolls, include:
- No significant new evidence has emerged which the [Warren] Commission did not consider.
- Critics usually overvalue particular items and ignore others.
- Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States.
- Critics have often been enticed by a form of intellectual pride: they light on some theory and fall in love with it.
- Oswald would not have been any sensible person's choice for a co-conspirator.
- Such vague accusations as that "more than ten people have died mysteriously" [during the Warren Commission's inquiry] can always be explained in some natural way e.g.: the individuals concerned have for the most part died of natural causes.