Ian Kearns, Łukasz Kulesa, Thomas Fear
European Leadership Network
European Leadership Network
Russia: Other Points of View
Russia: Other Points of View
- So what? Five Chinese Navy ships are operating in Bering Sea off Alaska coast
- Give all refugees a free ticket to Brussels
- Syriza insider claims Tsipras tried to use Russia as leverage to gain concessions in negotiations with EU
- China, Russia, and the West's geopolitical maneuvers against them
- The #1 terrorist group = Domestic citizens
- German media: Poroshenko has lost control over anti-Russian nationalist front
- Defense Secretary: U.S. needs to upgrade radar system to detect Russian missiles
- Russia passes law obliging companies to store user data inside the country
- Best of the Web: Preparing for the worst: Russian and NATO military exercises making war in Europe more likely?
- Iran deal secured - Obama gathers enough votes to override Congress
- Thousands protest in Dublin over water charges imposed by government
- Transport of tons of whale meat to Japan via Iceland sparks outrage
- American boxer Roy Jones Jr. asks Putin for Russian passport over cup of tea in Crimea
- Orthodox Jewish school teaches 3yo children 'non-Jews are evil', want to kill Jews
- Tuning out: Drug use among college students rising, 6 percent use marijuana daily
- New guidelines urge police to use psychics and clairvoyants for help in solving cases
- Predators abound: Christian Academy co-founder charged with allowing sex offender to work around students and covering it up
- Nebraska Teacher's union attacks new school board member for homeschooling children
- 'Political rhetoric, not science': Greenpeace slams IAEA Fukushima report
- The number of ultra-poor Americans has doubled in the last 20 years
- Skeletons of Scottish prisoners provide evidence of child soldiers in Britain's civil wars
- Japanese-American internment camps & Roosevelt's domestic 'War on Terror'
- Britain's Atlantis: Scientific study beneath North Sea could revolutionise how we see the past
- Another one bites the dust - Carbon dating suggests 'world's oldest' Koran is even older than the Prophet Muhammad
- Roots of the Cold War and Russophobia run deep in history
- Ancient submerged city found in Greece dates back to 3,000 B.C.
- SOTT Exclusive: US-occupied Korea - A forgotten verdict for a forgotten war
- Nazi treasure train 'found' in Poland, journalist claims, may contain Russia's lost Amber Room
- Tiblisi university announces discovery of unique writings that may change world history
- Noah's ark, a round boat in an Akkadian tale of the deluge
- Parasitically infected bumblebees self-medicate by changing dietary preferences
- Neurodegenerative disease risk as new prion is discovered
- New Comet: P/2015 Q2 (PIMENTEL)
- Real-life 'Jurassic Park'? Siberian lab set to clone extinct mammals
- Fossils from 460 million year old human-sized sea scorpion unearthed in Iowa
- Ice cream resistant to the rays of the sun invented by scientists
- Study: Jet of electric current amplifies space weather at equatorial regions
- Scientists track down the neural basis of multitasking
- Android conversationalist reassures human interviewer he will keep him in his 'human zoo'
- Comet plunges into the Sun
- Global tree populations are declining at an alarming rate
- 300 flamingoes killed by hailstones in Albacete, Spain
- 60,000 antelopes died in Kazakhstan in 4 days — and no one knows why
- Wrong place, wrong time: Extremely rare Arctic Beluga whales seen off cold beach in Northumberland, UK
- Blue whale seen in British waters for first time in history
- Man attacked by grizzly bear in Ghost wilderness area, Alberta
- Hunter attacked by grizzly bear in Idaho released from hospital
- Tropical Storm Erika kills at least 12 in Dominica
- At least 4 die in horrendous hailstorm, Mexico; 2 inches of precipitation in 50 minutes
- New research looks at grey swan events, 36-foot surges, and mega-storms
- Did a bright fireball crash to earth close to Ashbourne in the UK?
- 156 years ago today - the biggest geomagnetic storm ever recorded
- Incoming? Police unable to identify 'loud boom' that resonated over Karachi, Pakistan
- Unusual streaks of light seen in Hawaii skies
- Early morning fireball over St. George, Utah
- Bright meteor seen from Puerto Rico
- Large bolide seen over eastern Norway
- Could a meteorite have started the fire in Portland, Oregon man's front yard?
- Fireball lights up the sky over London, Ontario
- Nasa video of Perseid fireball over New Mexico
- Study finds extract of wild blueberry can inhibit bacteria associated with gum disease
- Joel Salatin's secrets to reconnecting with your food
- Study finds obesity related to neural changes similar to substance addiction
- New wasp study finds sting in the tail for cancer cells
- Can Egyptian mummies tell us something about heart disease?
- Why you should stop slouching: The posture-mood connection
- Experts report rise in patients suffering from 'severe vomiting syndrome' in heavy cannabis users
- Acupuncture hits same biologic pathways in rats that pain drugs target in humans
- Plague time: CDC puts doctors on alert for Bubonic plague in U.S.
- Folks still living in FEMA's toxic Katrina trailers and likely have no idea
- First impressions made faster than eye blink
- Jealous mothers and their daughters: The last dirty secret?
- How to move forward once you've hit bottom
- Culture has made us "Hungry Ghosts": The 40 hour work week & more
- One woman's story as the the sole survivor of an airplane obliterated by a thunderstorm
- The power of question-based affirmations
- Be careful, your love of science is awfully religious
- Many psychology studies fail the replication test
- Over-entertained, under-educated, and distracted: Today's children suffer from a lack of mental nutrition
- Analyzing the 7 Stages of Grief amidst 2015's doom and gloom events and beyond
- Russian boy claims he has found signs of Bigfoot in Siberian wilderness
- Lightning revealed UFO in Brazil?
- Pandemonium broke out in West Malaysian school as pupils are hit by hysteria
- 6th man to walk on the moon: 'The UFOs didn't come in peace!'
- Is this 'Bigfoot' rummaging around in bag yards from badly mauled deer carcass?
- Queensland hiker snaps ghostly photo near local suicide spot
- Videos show 3 UFOs moving past the surface of the moon
- Film of 'haunted puppet' said to have choked its previous owner moving on its own inside a sealed glass container at night
- "Werewolf" caught on security camera in Sao Paulo, Brazil?
- 'Ghost plane' seen in the skies of Derbyshire, UK
- Still no sign of beheading infidels and raping girls bit in world's oldest Koran
- Wag the dog: Kentucky dog mayor making plans for presidential run
- Nation with crumbling bridges and roads excited to build giant wall
- The official trailer for Dismaland, Banksy's "Bemusement Park"
- A disappointed Yellowstone visitor left a comment card asking the park to 'train your bears to be where guests can see them'
- Donald Trump's face stuns woman who finds it in her tub of butter
- Nation needs cheaper way to find worst people
- Roll over grizzly! Bear spotted tumbling childlike down a hill
- Hilarious! Bad Lip Reading does the First Republican Debate
- John Oliver takes you to church