No new articles.
|A Myanmar pro-democracy activist holds a picture of Nobel Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi during a protest in New Delhi October 19, 2007.|
"Everyday, under the pretext of either Al Qaeda, insurgents, militants, or whatever imaginary name you coined, you have not ceased, not even for one day, slaughtering our innocents.
For 4 years, you have not ceased for one single day. Not during holiday periods, not during religious celebrations, not even during the day your so called God was born...if you have a God that is." Layla Anwar "A Perfect Baby Formula" An Arab Woman Blues
1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure, impulsivity or failure to plan ahead.
3. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults.
4. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others.
5. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations, lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
|©REUTERS/NASA/MODIS Rapid Response/Handout|
|The southern California wildfires are shown in this satellite image provided by NASA October 23, 2007.|
|©University of California|
|Amyloid Protein Loop. Broken red lines indicate a loop in the amyloid B-protein that enables it to attach to other proteins and form clumps that kill brain cells.|
|©NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute/ University of Colorado|
|A team led by the University of Colorado at Boulder has detected an unseen belt of moonlets in Saturn's outermost "A" ring (top image, outer purple band). The moonlets in the belt were detected by gravity "wakes" 10 miles to 20 miles across (boxed in bottom image) by the narrow-angle camera aboard the NASA Cassini spacecraft.|
|Comet Holmes' location as of Oct. 24th at 8 p.m. local time from midnorthern latitudes.|
|A ""Christ-like"" figure in the sky at top right of shot.|