ANDREW M. LOBACZEWSKI
Scientists living under an oppressive regime decide to clinically study the founders and supporters of evil regimes to determine what common factor is at play in the rise and propagation of man's inhumanity to man.
Does violent human behavior ATTRACT cosmic disorder and planetary response? Is the rise of pathology in power the key element?
1) Psychopaths rise to power and inflict misery and suffering.
2) The masses of humanity become unhappy and miserable but are forced to suppress this out of fear.
3) The planet expresses the unhappiness of the masses in climate disorder which may be related to other cosmic processes.
4) The climate issues exacerbate the fear and unhappiness of the masses.
5) The psychopaths clamp down even harder.
6) A breaking point is reached when humanity and the planet react to pathology and death and destruction on a massive scale is the result, leveling the playing field.
7) Human beings learn to help each other to survive until psychopaths come along and subvert them and the process begins again.