Puppet Masters
Map


Vader

U.S. government issues worldwide travel alert, closes embassies in 21 countries, cites nebulous 'global terror threat'

The State Department issued a worldwide travel alert Friday as it suspended operations in 21 Muslim countries in response to "current information" that suggests al Qaida and affiliated militant groups could strike within the next month, according to an official announcement.

Apart from mentioning that an attack could occur in or emanate from the Arabian Peninsula, which is home to one of the most active al Qaida branches, the U.S. government gave no details as to the nature of this particular threat, or specifics on when or where such an attack might take place.

"They may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August," the State Department's travel alert said.

One date in particular - this Sunday, Aug. 4 - was mentioned in the State Department warning. All embassies that would've been open that day were ordered to close Sunday and perhaps longer. The edict affects embassies in Muslim countries, where Sunday is a workday, and coincides with a special night in the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

However, analysts who study militant groups said, there's too little public information to draw conclusions as to the reasons for such a widespread shutdown of diplomatic operations. Such precautionary measures have become increasingly common in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans at U.S. posts in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi.
Bomb

Free Syrian Army massacres 40, injures 120 in Homs with another series of unusually large bombs for a protest movement that Western intel agencies 'might arm'

© AFP/YouTube
A screengrab from a Youtube video believed to show a massive fireball rising over a weapon's depot in Syrian city of Homs. Are the 'rebels' using mini-nukes supplied by USrael?
Rocket attacks have struck government-held districts in the central Syrian city of Homs, setting off successive explosions in a weapons depot that killed at least 40 people and wounded dozens, an opposition group and residents said.

The blasts sent a massive ball of fire into the sky, causing widespread damage and panic among residents, many of whom are supporters of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

One resident said the explosions were so strong they cracked the walls of some buildings. Thick smoke and dust could be seen from a distance as explosions shook the ground.

A video posted online by activists showed a huge ball of fire over Homs neighbourhoods.

The explosions in Homs reflected the see-saw nature of the conflict. It showed that despite significant advances by Assad's military, rebels could still strike back.

Comment: Remember, officially, the FSA/rebels/al Qaeda-in-Syria/Syrian protest movement has not yet received any weapons from the West nor its client regimes in the Middle East... so where are we supposed to think they're conjuring anti-aircraft, anti-tank, mini-nuke type explosives, shells, machine guns, millions of rounds of ammunition, satellite comms, etc, etc, etc... do they have a genie in a lamp which they rub to get three wishes?



Cult

Elite pedophile network: Moroccans to protest against royal pardon for Spanish child rapist

Royals!
© AP/Reuters
King's deal: The convicted paedophile is among 48 jailed Spaniards who were pardoned by King Mohamed VI, right, on Tuesday at the request of Spain's King Juan Carlos, left, who visited Morocco last month.
Moroccans outraged by a royal pardon for a Spanish paedophile serving a 30-year sentence for raping 11 children in the North African kingdom are planning a protest in Rabat on Friday.

The convicted paedophile is among 48 jailed Spaniards who the state news agency MAP said were pardoned by King Mohamed VI on Tuesday at the request of Spain's King Juan Carlos, who visited Morocco last month.

The decision prompted a frenzy of angry postings on social media in Morocco. Activists from the February 20 movement, which organised anti-government demonstrations during the Arab unrest of 2011, called for Friday's rally in the Moroccan capital.

"The king's pardon is a second rape for the victims," a woman identifying herself as Meryem El said on Twitter.
Arrow Down

'Nazi style': Japan constitution revision proposal sparks outrage

Minister Taro Aso
© AFP Photo/Toru Yamanaka
Japanese Finance and Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso.
Japan's Deputy PM has called on local politicians revising the constitution to learn from Nazi Germany when it amended the Weimar charter. Although he later retracted his words neighbors Beijing and Seoul said such militaristic remarks "hurt many people".

"Germany's Weimar Constitution was changed before anyone knew. It was changed before anyone else noticed. Why don't we learn the technique," Japanese media quoted Taro Aso as saying during a far-reaching event in Tokyo.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling Liberal Democratic Party, to which Aso also belongs, has been keen to revise the US-imposed pacifist constitution, including war-renouncing Article 9, so Japan can use the right of collective self-defense as stipulated by the UN Charter.

The LDP also wants to define Japan's defense forces as a full-fledged military force amid territorial tensions with China and South Korea.

South Korea, which had suffered under Japan's past militarism, has slammed the Japanese minister's speech.

"Such remarks definitely hurt many people," the Yonhap news agency quoted South Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman Cho Tai-young as saying. "It is clear what such comments on the [Nazi] regime mean to people of the time and to those who suffered from Japan's imperialistic invasion."
Heart - Black

Psychopath barrister Barbara Hewson defends pedophile Jimmy Savile: sez age of consent for sex should be 13 to end 'persecution of old men'!

Barbara Hewson
© Andrew Crowley
Barbara Hewson: “I’m not advocating either rape or compulsory sex, I’m just simply saying the age of consent in this country at the moment is too high.”
A leading barrister who previously criticised the 'witch-hunt' of ageing celebrities accused of sexual abuse has likened allegations of ritual satanic abuse by Jimmy Savile as being as unlikely as "alien abduction".

In her first interview since she wrote a controversial article in May for the online magazine Spiked, Barbara Hewson laughed as she remarked on Channel 4 News tonight that TV presenter Savile was alleged to have subjected a victim to satanic ritual abuse.

When asked by presenter Krishnan Guru-Murthy whether she found it funny, she said: "I do. Satanic ritual abuse doesn't exist, it's like alien abduction."

"Are you saying that the people who have made these allegations have made it up?" Mr Guru-Murthy then asked, to which she responded: "I would think so. They have made allegations but that's not evidence.

"What I'm saying is it's pointless to conduct an investigation of this kind into someone who is dead, as they can't answer.

"You can't actually do anything if the person accused is dead, because he's not around to be questioned, he's not around to be charged, he's not around to defend himself in any way."

Comment: This woman is not only defending one psychopaths' horrific crimes against vulnerable children, but also a pedophile ring of high ranking sexual predators whose actions span decades and destroyed the lives of a huge number of people. Predators who were able to get away with their crimes, because of people like her. Her affinity with the psychopaths is as evident, as her compassion with the victims is lacking.

To get an idea of who Savile was and what he was involved in, read:

Jimmy Savile scandal exposes pedophile network at heart of British establishment
Jimmy Savile part of satanic ring; other BBC star Stuart Hall charged with child sex abuse
Jimmy Savile scandal: Report reveals decades of abuse
Children's TV host Jimmy Savile was a 'psychopath' with a 'liking for children'
Jimmy Savile accused of being a sexual predator by five women who claim he abused them when they were underage schoolgirls

HAL9000

XKeyscore: NSA tool 'collects nearly everything a user does on the internet'

x-keyscore

One presentation claims the XKeyscore program covers 'nearly everything a typical user does on the internet'
A top secret National Security Agency program allows analysts to search with no prior authorization through vast databases containing emails, online chats and the browsing histories of millions of individuals, according to documents provided by whistleblower Edward Snowden.

The NSA boasts in training materials that the program, called XKeyscore, is its "widest-reaching" system for developing intelligence from the internet.

The latest revelations will add to the intense public and congressional debate around the extent of NSA surveillance programs. They come as senior intelligence officials testify to the Senate judiciary committee on Wednesday, releasing classified documents in response to the Guardian's earlier stories on bulk collection of phone records and Fisasurveillance court oversight.

The files shed light on one of Snowden's most controversial statements, made in his first video interview published by the Guardian on June 10.

Comment: This part from SOTT Focus, Bradley Manning - Theft or War Crimes? says it all:
In the last ten years, the US government has passed many laws that are more than a little reminiscent of the laws usually passed by totalitarian governments. These laws have been passed in the name of 'national security' and as a result of a climate of fear under the threat of 'terrorism' and the government's alleged need to protect the American people.

Yet on a daily basis, the US government acts around the world in ways that logically can only INCREASE the threat of attacks (terrorist or otherwise) against America and Americans. Drone strikes, 'extraordinary rendition', invasion and occupation of other nations. These are terrorist acts against innocent people around the worldthat can plausibly produce responses in kind (although those have been few and far between), yet the US government maintains that it must continue to eviscerate civil liberties in America to protect against the terrorist threat that the US government itself is intentionally creating.


Megaphone

44 facts about the death of middle class that every American should know

death of MC
What is America going to look like when the middle class is dead? Once upon a time, the United States has the largest and most vibrant middle class in the history of the world. When I was growing up, it seemed like almost everyone was "middle class" and it was very rare to hear of someone that was out of work. Of course life wasn't perfect, but most families owned a home, most families had more than one vehicle, and most families could afford nice vacations and save for retirement at the same time. Sadly, things have dramatically changed in America since that time. There just aren't as many "middle class jobs" as there used to be. In fact, just six years ago there were about six million more full-time jobs in our economy than there are right now. Those jobs are being replaced by part-time jobs and temp jobs. The number one employer in America today is Wal-Mart and the number two employer in America today is a temp agency (Kelly Services). But you can't support a family on those kinds of jobs. We live at a time when incomes are going down but the cost of living just keeps going up. As a result, the middle class in America is being absolutely shredded and the ranks of the poor are steadily growing. The following are 44 facts about the death of the middle class that every American should know:
Attention

Disguising celestial intentions with the 'War on Terror': Meet the powerful lobby warning of 'imminent Muslim terrorist EMP attack' that would 'leave 90% of Americans dead'


EMP strike, or comet?
Just think. A nuclear device carried aloft by an Iranian rocket somewhere near the Gulf of Mexico and a blinding flash in the skies.

Within 12 to 18 months, experts predict, 90 percent of Americans would be dead.

That's the catastrophic threat from the resulting electromagnetic pulse signal, or EMP, that an upcoming conference will address.

The live-streamed event, hosted by Florida-based The United West, is scheduled for Friday, beginning at 11 a.m. Eastern Time.

The group says it is "dedicated to defending and advancing Western Civilization against the kinetic and cultural onslaught of Shariah Islam."

Comment:

Food shortages, planes falling from the sky, Internet permanently down, global infrastructure destroyed, billions killed... are we to believe these former CIA officials and other insiders are taking such scenarios very seriously... yet they think Iran or the turr'ist Mooslims (whom they control anyway!) are even remotely capable of producing such cataclysmic effects?

Some of them probably are that stupid, but others, with their 'FOR EYES ONLY' access to resources, trillion$ and data that is decades beyond anything the public has access to, must surely have worked out where the real threat is coming from.

Note how, in this recently published Washington Examiner article, the above-mentioned former CIA Director, R. James Woolsey, and others, are warning about this 'catastrophic EMP scenario' in the context of Carrington-class solar flares burped out by the sun. In fact, they claim that a Coronal Mass Ejection narrowly missed Earth just two weeks ago, "barely avoiding an EMP disaster". This is highly unlikely given that we're going through a pathetically weak solar maximum.

Between both scenarios - EMPs set off by Islamofascists and EMPs from Sol - the Powers That Be can, depending on the prevailing circumstances, blame Iran, terrorists or the sun whenever this happens in the U.S.

Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified

CIA Says Global-Warming Intelligence Is 'Classified'

Now the Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us

Pentagon, CIA Eye New Threat: Climate Change



Eye 1

Who is Assata Shakur, and why is she on the FBI list of top terrorists?

© Roz Payne
Cops and Black Panthers on courthouse steps for the 1969 Panther 21 trial in New York City. Their acquittal of bogus charges was a major political setback for the government’s COINTELPRO offensive.
After three decades in exile as an author and editor in Cuba, Assata Shakur's longtime FBI predator stigmatized her as the first woman on its Most Wanted Terrorists list in May 2013. They upped the bounty on her head to $2 million! Shakur never was and is not now a terrorist. But the FBI appears desperate to intensify its police-state activities and discredit political dissidents, especially Black revolutionaries.

The frame-up. Shakur was shot twice and arrested in a traffic stop in 1973 on the New Jersey Turnpike for a "faulty tail light." It led to a shootout that killed a state trooper along with the car's driver, a close friend. Sundiata Acoli, the third companion in the car was wounded and captured. He remains in prison today.

The trial was a mockery. Her jury was all white. Even after state trooper James Harper testified that he never saw Shakur with a gun and that she was shot while holding up her arms, she and Acoli, both unarmed, were convicted in 1977 of murdering trooper Werner Foerster - and their comrade Zayd Shakur! Assata served time in a men's prison where she was subjected to vaginal and anal strip searches and under continuous threat as a "cop killer." She was able to finally escape with outside help in 1979, and in 1984 fled to Cuba, which gave her political asylum. Radical Women organized a Feminist Brigade to Cuba in 1997 which met with and heard Shakur speak.

Comment: The following article contains the entire text of the '1998 Open Letter from Assata': Former Black Panther Assata Shakur added to FBI's most wanted terrorist list:
The FBI added Assata Shakur to its Most Wanted Terrorist List today. In addition, the state of New Jersey announced it was adding $1 million to the FBI's $1 million reward for her capture. Shakur becomes the first woman ever to make the list and only the second domestic terrorist to be added to the list.


Handcuffs

Bradley Manning - Theft or War Crimes?


Message loud and clear: This man is dangerous - he is armed with a conscience
The Bradley Manning case is such a transparent attempt at intimidation to prevent others from exposing war crimes perpetrated by the US government that it could make even a lethargic baboon scream bloody murder.

There is no moral validity to the US military's claim or the courts judgment that Manning is guilty of 'espionage' and 'theft'. There is ample room for the specific laws that Manning broke to be interpreted by the judge in terms of the public interest. The public interest can also be cited as requiring laws that work against the public interest, such as those broken by Manning, to be repealed.

Manning was in possession of information that showed that the US government and military had committed crimes against humanity, war crimes, and even genocide against the Iraqi and Afghan people.

Manning's information included footage of a US military helicopter gunning down a father taking his children to school, evidence of a death squad operating in Afghanistan, and files showing that amongst the innocents being held at Guantánamo bay prison, who are regularly tortured, are dementia patients, taxi drivers and prisoners of the Taliban.
Top