- UFOs are real, solid physical phenomena that are under intelligent control and are capable of speeds, maneuverability and luminosity vastly beyond known earthly technology.
- UFO incursions and flight patterns can cause worldwide aviation hazards and pose serious military security concerns on a global basis.
- The U.S. government has frequently issued false explanations of UFO sightings and contacts.
- The hypothesis that UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin must be taken seriously into account.
- The overwhelming abundance of UFO evidence calls for systematic, open investigation by the U.S. government and institutions of higher education throughout the country and the world.
LAURA KNIGHT-JADCZYK AND JOE QUINN
Since the 9/11 attacks, no book has provided a satisfactory answer as to WHY the attacks occurred and who was ultimately responsible for carrying them out - until now.